quarta-feira, janeiro 30, 2019

The scream, part 4




-       You’re joking, right? – Asked Jack.
-       Not really. I’m being quite sincere.
Jack looked down, to where Keith was. I saw he was talking seriously. Jack started complaining about the pain.
-       No, stop… - Said Jack.
-       Why should I? does it hurts? I want it to hurt, really bad.
Jack screamed.
-       Relax, it will end soon. I’ll give some anesthesia to stop hurting so bad. I just want to hear you now….  Hahahahaha… - Said Keith.
In that moment, Guerrero entered the room.
-       Oh, there you are. Our friend dreamt about us. Do you believe he thought you were here to help him? – Said Keith to Guerrero.
-       Really? – Asked Guerrero, pretending to be confused.
-       Yes. Well, I have to go. I let you in good hands. Guerrero is a good surgeon. Bye bye. – Said Keith.
-       Wait, don’t leave me here… Keith… - Said Jack.
But he left. Jack looked at Guerrero.
-       Come on, kill me. Anyway, I have no life left… - Said Jack.
-       I won’t kill you, I’m here to save you. – Whispered Guerrero. – Hombre, just wait him to leave and I will take you to a hospital.
-       Why? I mean, why are you doing this?
-       I have no other option. It was this or go back to El Salvador.
They wait a half hour, until was safe to leave. Jack was bleeding profusely. His ledges weren’t cut totally, at least. But it would be better to call an ambulance, however they couldn’t do that. Guerrero did the better he could to stop the bleeding and drive him to hospital. There, he came across a doubt. How to take him without drawing attention? Without thinking much, Guerrero remembered. The car was already old, not even registered. He got out of the car, opened the hanging door, and left Jack there, waiting to be seen. I just hoped Jack would not die before he was seen…
A nurse got out of the hospital to smoke. She noticed in an old car, with a door open.
Jack couldn’t scream no more, the pain was too much. He was fear of, if he would scream, he wouldn’t know how to stop.
The nurse approached the car.
-       Hey, there’s someone there? – Asked the nurse.
Jack heard the nurse. With his last strengths he let himself fall out of the car. The nurse, scared, scream for help, while she went to take care of Jack.
While they were taking Jack inside, the nurse that have helped him was talking to him.
-       Don’t you pass out, talk to me. Who did this to you?
-       Guerrero… He promised to help me… I’m going to dye…
-       Who is Guerrero? It is the man who did this to you? – Asked the nurse, but Jack fainted.
-       We have to contact the authorities. This man is badly injured. He might lose one leg. He got to find, too, what is his name, who’s his family. – Said the nurse.
-       You right. Go do that and change clothes, Mina. You’re full of blood. – Said the doctor.
-       Alright. – Said Mina.


-       Where is he, Guerrero? What have you done? – Said Keith.
-       You don’t scare me no more. I took him to a hospital. – Answered Guerrero.
Keith growth furious, more and more furious.
-       You don’t know what you have done… - Said Keith, finally.
-       Yes, I do, hombre. Que pasa, no le gusto? I’m sorry, but I couldn’t tolerate this anymore. You’re becoming a monster.
-       I’m a monster and only now you have noticed? Go to hell, Guerrero. – Said Keith, throwing a knife at Guerrero.
It hit him the neck. Guerrero started trying to take out the knife, which he did. But he couldn’t stop the bleeding. In a few minutes he was dead, drown on his own blood.
-       Now I got to call someone to clean this mess. – Said Keith to himself.

Sem comentários: