quarta-feira, janeiro 30, 2019

The scream, part 5




Jack was at the hospital. His ex-wife was contacted. She was waiting at his side by the bed. Their children were at some close family home. Suddenly, jack awoke.
- Guerrero… - Said Jack.
- Honey, I’m here. How are you? Who is Guerrero? – Asked his ex-wife, Marina.
- Marina, you are here… Where are the children?
- They are at my mum house. But tell me, how are you doing? Do you need a nurse?
- No, I don’t need anything, now that you are here. I’m being missing you…
- I know, honey. Now, rest. I’m here for you.
Quickly, jack remember Guerrero again.
- He is going to have problems. I got to get out of here.
- No, honey, stop. You’re not ready, stop…
- Where is my leg? Where is my leg!? – Asked, screaming, Jack.
- Nurse, help me out, please! – Screamed Marina.
The nurse come the fastest she could, along with the doctor. They had to sedate Jack so he could turn back to sleep.

- What do you want me to do with this body? – Asked Murphy to Keith.
- I don’t know, get ridding of it, simple as that. – Answer Keith.
Murphy looked at the body.
- Well, well, you did a nice job here. You really know how to cut a body into pieces. I’ll get ridding of it in a lake nearby. In different places of the river, so they can find out it. – Said Murphy.
- Do as you please. I just want this body out of here.
- You should move your lab too. Soon the police will find out where you did all the crimes, and will connected to your name.
- I know. – Said Keith. – I’ll need your help to clean this place as it never has been clean.
- I’ll contact some of my men, we’ll do it quickly.
- I hope so.
- Just help me to put his body in the car. – Said Murphy.
- Sure.
Later, all alone in the lab, Keith fell sorrow. Sorrow because he had to left that place. His job wasn’t done, yet. He had to find out Jack and to make him suffer for have left Keith so vulnerable. Soon the police would be there. It could take days, weeks. But, to Keith, it was like they would be there in hours. So, he started cleaning the room, while Murphy and his pals wouldn’t come.


Sem comentários: